Immersive Iberian Peninsula Experience
Photo: Cartagena, Spain
Enjoy savings of up to 40% on this voyage that sets sail on April 18, 2020, in addition to all the inclusive amenities - from unlimited beverages and gratuities to laundry and land transfers, our complimentary AzAmazing Evenings and much more - when you book by February 29, 2020!
Price: Oceanview starting from $2,357 CAD per person including taxes and fees
Departing: April 18, 2020
Ship: Azamara Pursuit
Photo: Seville, Spain
Voyage highlights include:
- Starting in Lisbon, Portugal, spend your first day of vacation taking in the sights, sounds and flavours of the city on a sidecar tour or sampling the ports of the Douro Valley
- Arrive in Seville for an immersive two-night stay where you'll have plenty of time to discover the architectural wonders of the Gothic city
- Visit Gibraltar with its rich history and stunning seaside views
- In Cartagena, meander along Calle Mayor and head to Castillo de la Concepcion for fantastic views of the city
- In Barcelona, ramble down the always lively La Rambla and soak up every last bit of this magical region
Photo: Valencia, Spain
Voyage features include:
- Award winning amenities & accommodations
- Air, Hotels and Transfers if you would like to get started on your travels or are not quite ready to go home
- Inclusive amenities
HURRY, OFFER ENDS FEBRUARY 29, 2020!
Day 1: Lisbon, Portugal
One of the oldest cities in the world, Lisbon is rich in architecture and criss-crossed by monument-studded grand boulevards. Must-sees include the church of Igreja de Sao Vicente de Fora, which dates back to the 12th century; Musee Calouste Gulbenkian, one of Europe’s leading fine arts museums; and Torre de Belém, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most famous monuments in Portugal.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3-4: Seville, Spain
Did you know? Seville is credited with the invention of tapas. Join in with the locals as they graze from bar to bar, making an entire meal out of the experience. The city also has a rich history evident in its landmarks. The Alcazar, the main palace, is exquisitely decorated in Moorish style, with themed gardens laid out in terraces. All in all an abundance of riches for all those who come to call.
Day 5: Gibraltar, United Kingdom
The towering Rock of Gibraltar is a sight to behold. Overlooking the mouth of the Mediterranean from a height of 1,400 feet, it’s a natural fortress. It’s also home to huge caves and troupes of Barbary macaques that have taken up residence on The Rock’s upper reaches. On the streets below, you can explore dozens of British stores and pubs, and marvel that you’re a stone’s throw away from Spain.
Photo: Lisbon, Portugal
Day 6: Cartagena, Spain
The seat of ancient Carthage, this Spanish port city is steeped in over 2,000 years of history. Start at the Naval Museum to learn more about the "City of Cultures", then set out to explore everything from Roman ruins right up to modern creations inspired by Gaudi.
Day 7: Valencia, Spain
Marvel at the stunning mix of innovative architecture and gothic beauty when you visit Valencia. This Spanish city is home to many avant-garde buildings, including the breathtaking City of Arts and Sciences cultural complex. Elsewhere, palaces and mansions constructed in the 15th century dot the cityscape, while The Silk Exchange resembles a medieval fortress housing many mysterious carvings.
Day 8-9: Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona is a cosmopolitan masterpiece. With a history rich in art and architecture, medieval, Gothic, and modern influences can be seen all over the city. Start at the waterfront and stroll up the shady, tree-lined Las Ramblas boulevard and discover some of the city's best shopping and bustling cafes.