Stewart Travel Group's annual "Vacation Rendezvous" - heading back to the magnificent Paradisus Rio de Oro in Holguin, Cuba for 2018.
Vacation Rendezvous 2018
Returning to one of our favourites...
Paradisus Río de Oro in Holguin, Cuba
March 30 to April 6, 2018
Escorted by Travis and Paula Stewart
An Ultra All-Inclusive Resort
Ultra All Inclusive 5 Star eco-resort, situated within the Bahía de Naranjo Natural Park, in Playa Esmeralda, on the northern coast of Holguín. Designed for adults only aged 18 and over.
All Inclusive, designed for adults only
Luxury rooms with exclusive Luxury services
Wide variety of gastronomic options: 7 restaurants, 3 bars/cafés
Ability to book a la carte restaurants online in advance
Spacious lobby in the style of an Indigenous village
Located on the beachfront, overlooking a stunning coral reef
Eco-resort in complete harmony with its surroundings
Botanical garden and natural orchidarium
Fantastic Yhi Spa “Aguas de oro” with private beach
24/7 room service
Renovated pool opened in November 2016
Imagine yourself here this winter...
Our Rooms: Paradisus Junior Suites
Junior Suites with garden views. Area: 43 sq metres. Layout: lounge-bedroom, bathroom and balcony. Four-poster king-size or twin beds. In two-storey bungalows.
- King-size or twin beds
- LCD TV
- Safety deposit box
- Minibar with water, soft drinks and beer (restocked daily)
- Electric coffee maker with daily coffee service
- Beach and pool towels
- Bathroom with daily amenities and hairdryer. Bath tub and/or shower. 110 V socket for appliances up to 50 W
- Voltage (current): 220 V/60 Hz
- WiFi available in lobby or pool area ($)
- 24-hour room service
Overlooking the sea, within the perimeter of the Bahía de Naranjo Natural Park, with Caribbean forests full of lush tropical vegetation. Situated 56 km from the city of Holguín (72 km from Frank País Holguin Airport), 5 km from the shopping area and the beach of Guardalavaca, and 4 km from the Marina Gaviota, the aquarium/dolphinarium, Cayo Saetía and Chorro de Maíta. 250 km from Santiago de Cuba and more than 800 km from Havana.
SOLD OUT! Space and price available on request. Full Payment at time of booking.
- Flights from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Holguin, Cuba
- March 30 - Depart Halifax 06h55, Arrive Holguin 10h30
- April 6 - Depart Holguin 11h50, Arrive Halifax 17h00
- Return Luxury Coach Transfers between Charlottetown, Aulac, and Halifax Airport included.
- Transfers from Holguin airport to resort, return
- 7 nights at Paradisus Río de Oro in a Paradisus Junior Suite with Garden View
- Escorts for duration of the tour: Travis and Paula Stewart
Questions? Contact any member of the Stewart Travel Group team!
|Travis & Paula Stewart||(902) 894-9389 | 1-844-660-7329|
|Sheri Atkinson||(902) 894-9389 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: 902-626-9490)|
|Krista Trecartin||(506) 454-5736 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: 506-471-4257)|
|Terri Clarke||(902) 894-9389 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: 506-631-7621)|
|Kelley Gowan||(506) 461-4575|
|Hailey Lambe||(902) 940-3954|
|Kevin & Michelle Hayward||(902) 543-4948|
|Frances Gertsch||(902) 894-9389 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: 902-940-4499)|
Act fast! This trip sells out every year.