Paula and Travis are excited to present Trip Advisor's #1 resort in Cuba for our annual "Vacation Rendezvous" departure in 2019. We hope you will join us in to relax and unwind on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean.
Vacation Rendezvous 2019
Melia Cayo Coco | Cayo Coco, Cuba
April 3 to 10, 2019
Escorted by Travis and Paula Stewart
An Adults-only Resort
Splendid and unique resort located directly on the beach in Cayo Coco, approximately 12 km from the Cayo Coco airport.
Designed for adults only aged 18 and over.
All Inclusive, designed for adults only
Classic rooms that are highly comfortable, spacious, and functional
Wide variety of dining options: 4 restaurants, 7 bars, 24 hour drinks / snacks
Ability to book a la carte restaurants online in advance
Beachfront location in Cayo Coco
Linked to the mainland by the first stone causeway to be built in Cuba
Imagine yourself here this winter...
Rooms with garden views (size 32 square metres). Highly comfortable, spacious, and functional. Flooded with natural light and bright colours from the surrounding tropical vegetation and sugar-white sand beaches.
- Teapot / kettle
- Mini-bar stocked daily
- King-size or twin beds
- LCD TV
- Safety deposit box
- Bathroom with amenities and hairdryer.
- Comfortable furnishings in the terrace / balcony
- Iron and ironing board
- Docking station
- Voltage (current): 220 V
- WiFi available in lobby ($)
Cayo Coco is located in the region of Jardines del rey (King's Gardens, the "Cuban keys"). The islands in this region are immortalized in Ernest Hemingway's novel, "Islands in the Stream." Mangroves and everglades, Flamingo and Roseate Spoonbill, sun-bleached sand and turquoise waters make this little corner of paradise the perfect retreat. Cayo Coco is part of the Sabana-Camguey Archipelago and is the largest island in the keys and the fourth-largest island in Cuba. It is a beautiful island connected to the mainland by the first stone causeway to be built in Cuba in 1988, which is 27 km long and slices across Bahia de Perros. With a 22 km strip of beach, the island is named after the white ibis (coco).
Click on the map to explore the Melia Cayo Coco region on Google maps.
- April 2 - Overnight Hotel at the Halifax Airport Hilton
- Flights from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Cayo Coco, Cuba
- April 3 - Depart Halifax 10h00, Arrive Cayo Coco 13h25
- April 10 - Depart Cayo Coco 14h25, Arrive Halifax 19h25
- Transfers from Cayo Coco airport to resort, return
- 7 nights at Melia Cayo Coco in a double occupancy room with Garden View
- Escorts for duration of the tour: Travis and Paula Stewart
Option 1: $1,699 per person with Halifax airport hotel stopover on April 2 plus parking for 1 week.
Option 2: $1,629 per person without Halifax airport hotel stopover.
** Prices above include taxes **
1: Options Plus
- Standard seats - $54.50 per person per direction
- Two-by-two seats - $69.50 per person per direction
- Seats with more legroom - $79.50 per person per direction
2: Travel Protection
Travel protection that includes trip cancellation, trip interruption, baggage loss / damage / delay, flight / travel accident, and emergency medical coverage is available and is highly recommended.
- Premium Protection Plan - $157 per person
Up to age 69. Must be purchased within 72 hours of making the first payment on your trip.
- Other Travel Protection Options
Contact your Trusted Travel Advisor for other travel protection options if the Premium Protection Plan does not meet your needs.
- Non-refundable deposit of $250 per person plus full payment for travel protection plan due upon booking
- Non-refundable final payment due January 20, 2019
- Prices based on double occupancy
Questions? Contact any member of the Stewart Travel Group team!
|Paula & Travis Stewart||(902) 894-9389 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: Travis - 902-626-7516 | Paula - 902-388-7511)|
|Sheri Atkinson||(902) 894-9389 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: 902-626-9490)|
|Krista Trecartin||(506) 454-5736 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: 506-471-4257)|
|Terri Clarke||(902) 894-9389 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: 506-631-7621)|
|Kelley Gowan||(506) 461-4575|
|Hailey Lambe||(902) 940-3954|
|Kevin & Michelle Hayward||(902) 543-4948|
|Frances Gertsch||(902) 894-9389 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: 902-940-4499)|
|Glen Earle||(902) 894-9389 | 1-844-660-7329 (After Hours: 506-343-1108)|
|Tara Turner||(902) 292-7623|
Act fast! This trip sells out every year.